UPS Lost my return and I need Verizon to enter the claim
dabel1202

I used the verizon return label to return a brand new IPhone I ordered by mistake. UPS shows the package was picked up and made it to the next town where it has been sitting for 3 days. A rep told me it was probably lost and I need verizon to open the claim but I can't find anyone in verizon who will do that for me. How can I get Verizon to open the claim and do you carry insurance? I don't want to be out 1200.00 for a brand new phone I never even opened.

0 Likes
Re: UPS Lost my return and I need Verizon to enter the claim
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dabel1202,

We can definitely review the details and complete an investigation about the phone you sent back. I regret this delay, and I'm happy to help you. Because I will need to access your account, we will have to take this conversation private. I will send you a Private Note, in addition to this message. Thank you, 

-ChristinaB_VZW

UPS Lost my trade in and I need Verizon to respond to the claim I filed with UPS
Lisafu
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have called Verizon 3 times and no one seems to know what I’m talking about

0 Likes
Re: UPS Lost my trade in and I need Verizon to respond to the claim I filed with UPS
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are happy to review your order with you. To allow us to do so, please leave us a Private Note here. We look forward to working with you soon!

*Robert

0 Likes