Trying to force customers to buy accessory bundles
Yvonnee

I am so disappointed in you Verizon!!! I have been a loyal customer for over 10 years and today I went into my local store to purchase a new phone and the salesman came out of the back with the phone and some accessories, he told me that they had the phone but I could not buy it on its own they only had the ones he could sell as a bundle, he explained that each store only gets a limited number of phones they could sell unbundled and they had already sold those 4....He told me if I wanted just the phone I could go to the Best Buy in the same shopping center....What???

I then asked if I bought the bundle if I could return the accessories and the sales guy told me yes...I would get a full refund no restocking fee...

I went up the the register with my phone and accessories and the manager happened to be standing there...I told him how disappointed with Verizonan I did not appreciate being forced to buy accessories in order to be able to buy a new phone. There were other customers close by so he told me they would make an exception and let me buy just the phone....but then her spent 10 minutes trying to talk me into a bunch of junk I didn't want or need!!!

I have 14 days to return the phone...so now I need to do some research on wireless carriers!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trying to force customers to buy accessory bundles
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Was it a corporate store or premium retailer?  Address of the store?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes