Transfering Ringtones
soccermad
I purchased a ringtone and two ringback tones.  There are three phones on my account, the primary is my wife's number.  The ringtones I purchased are listed for retrieval under her number; can I get them moved to my number so I can put them on my phone?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Transfering Ringtones
Seda13
Enthusiast - Level 3
You won't be able to transfer the ringtones from her phone to yours. If your buying ringtones from you my verizon your going to need to sign in under you own my verizon for your  phone number and purchase the ringtones to have them sent to your phone and not your wife's.
0 Likes
Re: Transfering Ringtones
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Seda is correct, the ringtones and ringback tones are assigned to the phone that was logged in at the time of purchase.  If you intended to purchase them for YOUR number, and NOT your wife's, then you need to create an account for your line and purchase with that account.  You may be able to call Customer Service and explain, and they can probably switch the ringback tones to your phone without a problem.  If the ringtone has already been sent and downloaded to your wife's phone, then it will need to be repurchased for your phone.

HTH,

0 Likes