Transfer Music
beautorn4u
Is there any way to transfer music from my PC or email to my phone - either for a ringtone or just to play?  I have a
LG VX8360

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Transfer Music
Spanky
Contributor - Level 1

Sure... if you don't want to use the Rhapsody site and a data cable to move music, you will need a Memory card and a memory card reader/writer.  You can simply drag/drop songs into the my music folder that will auto-format on the card.

put the card in the phone to format it

remove the card

plug into reader/writer (your computer may have one built in)

drag and drop from Windows Media Player into the folder by Browsing My Computer or using Windows Explorer. (they do the same thing)

0 Likes
chiefcb4
Enthusiast - Level 2
If you dont have a memory card and your email will send such a large file then send it to yournumber@vzwpix.com. open the message and save it. Make you know what format your phone uses as ringtones(wav or mp3) because if you dont have the right format, it will only save it as sound and cannot use as a ringtone. Best if you have sound editing program to crop songs to about 30 second for ringtones. Then it shouldn't be an issue sending via email.
0 Likes
BLUEWATERCHIEF

Works great however, I'm having a problem with one file that is an MP3 file but when I save it on my motorola W755 Moto

It saves as an .aac type not .mp3 

What's wrong here?

0 Likes