Re: Trade In Kit
HG19
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have requested several trade-in kits and nothing has shown up. How do I receive one via email as your message states is possible?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MT909, we want to make sure you get the materials to help with the trade in. When going online to the Trade In website, do you see an option to print off a return label instead of a mailing a kit? 

0 Likes
vvvoom

I'm having the same problem here. Got my "Kit" and it is just the envelope, no label. Why is it so hard get us a label? Sounds like there are many with the same problem. I've also requested a new kit, so I will wait to see if it shows up. I'm also getting emails telling me i am running out of time to send back my trade in. So what happens when my time runs out?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

vvvoom, we would be happy to help get a return label! Do you have your Submission ID? If so, have you tried requesting one here https://www.verizon.com/od/trade-in/checkStatus?source=reOrder#/ ?

ScottD_VZW

0 Likes
ramac625

it seems like a scam by by Verizon, we never expected this from a larger organization like Verizon. Why would it be such a rocket science to get a trade in shipping kit? I spoke to customer service atleast 10 times and they confirmed 4 times shipping kit has been mailed so far not received. Just to delay on purpose and let customer fail on the trade in and Verizon charges on the new phone. What a idea? its shame

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ramac625, you can actually check the status of your shipment kit and when it was mailed to you via our trade-in website here:  https://www.verizon.com/od/trade-in/checkStatus?. You just need your submission ID that you obtained when you originally submitted your trade during your purchase order or online via the trade-in portal if you completed the submission online separately here:  https://www.verizon.com/sales/digital/tradein/landing.html#/  

-Ebony

0 Likes
reality1o1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here, chat support is horrible and broken. Requested trade in kit multiple times. Nothing. Presuming trade in credits will be held hostage and nothing will be fixed as I see others with upto 3 months of fighting Verizon to fix this, yet.. here we are

0 Likes
taylorge
Enthusiast - Level 1

The fact that there is such an active thread on this issue clearly means there is a problem with the trade in kits.  Mine said it was shipped 1/11 and not here. Even the slowest method does not take two weeks. 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know the importance of being able to get the trade-in completed without further worry! Please send us a Private Note and we can offer you more personalized support to make sure you get the materials. -Yale

0 Likes