Re: Trade In Kit
marbaer80
Enthusiast - Level 1

I too have had multiple phone calls with CS since September 2020 to have a return kit sent to my house. The rep verifies that it shows as sent, I wait, and no kit. I have no issues with other deliveries (Amazon, UPS, etc). There is definitely a problem on Verizon's end. It is getting very frustrating. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SMorris8482 

If you did not receive a trade kit yet, you would need to reorder one at https://www.verizon.com/od/trade-in/checkStatus#/ after entering your Submission ID. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you are able to get the trade-in kit, marbaer80. Sorry to hear about the hold up with the shipping. With the Submission ID, you would be able to check the status of the trade-in as well as request new shipping materials by accessing the following site: www.vzw.com/tradein -ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes
Jdoyel25
Enthusiast - Level 2

EXACT same thing is happening to me and I can't get a single rep to help me! I've reached out to corp, online chat and over 6 hours of online phone calls! I don't know what to do.  I also have no option to print a label either.

Jdoyel25
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have tried this 4 times now and still nothing.   Only when requesting the trade in kit does it pull up an address from where my husband lived over 7 years ago and isn't tied to a billing or shipping address on this account anywhere. Not even sure how that address is on even file. So I've changed the address each time. The customer service reps have also changed the address.. Still nothing!!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no! This is definitely not the experience we want for you, Jdoyel25! We are here, and want to do whatever we can to make sure that this is resolved. We will be sending you a Private Note, so please be on the lookout for that. 

BrittanyR_VZW

0 Likes
Tribalynn
Enthusiast - Level 1

Checking the “status” of the kit is impossible— it shows nothing. There’s no option to print the shipping label like they claim. I supposedly updated my shipping address, but it still displays the old one. Is it too much to ask for Verizon to provide tracking numbers for the trade in kits?? I could track the package via UPS/USPS or through the trade in status screen. Or better yet, I wish they allowed in store trade ins for older models (which I’ve always done until now). I did store pickup so it would’ve been easy to return my old phone. This is ridiculously frustrating and needs to be resolved. 

0 Likes
rvdnsx
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would also love to be able to just print off my shipping label, box up my trade in and send it back.  Can Customer Service email me a return label?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there! We know it's important to receive the trade-in kit as soon as possible, and we're happy to help. All you need to do is request a new trade-in kit here: https://www.verizon.com/od/trade-in/checkStatus Just enter your Submission ID, then you will see a blue link to request a new kit. Please keep us posted. 

AaronS_VZW

0 Likes
MT909
Enthusiast - Level 1

You people do not understand that your site is faulty and does not work and does not send out the kits. Yet you keep referring people back to the trade-in status/re-order supplies link. IT DOESN'T WORK. NOTHING EVER ARRIVES!!!!! 

I have requested it through online several times. Chat agents have also ordered it two or three times. It doesn't work. Nothing has come in the mail. It has been a month!!!! Offer a SOLUTION.