Trade In Kit
Rm-111
Enthusiast - Level 1

I bought an IPhone 11 Pro 2 weeks ago online and did the trade in device for my old iPhone. I have never received my trade in kit and have requested the shipping materials twice now. They only give you 14 days to return your old device. What am I supposed to do if I never received the kit within 14 days?! Has anyone else had problems with receiving their kits?? 

Re: Trade In Kit
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congratulations to you on purchasing the iPhone 11 Pro! As a valued customer, your concerns are our concerns too. We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems receiving the shipping materials to send your device to our Trade-In Team after initiating the request process twice. I'd be disappointed if I had this experience, and we're here to help you in any way we can. Let's work together to get this resolved. Please visit our website at http://spr.ly/6600G8WEs. Once you've accessed the site, please scroll down to "Trading in your device" and review the information and follow the steps provided at #4 (How do I package and send my device trade-in?), #6 (What if I wasn't able to complete the Device Trade-in Program submission online?), and #8 (What if I misplaced the shipping materials sent to me for trading in my device?). We're confident that this information will be helpful to you. Please keep our team updated. - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
RCIJoe

I have my trade-in quote but the online form won't let me add a location to send shipping materials. I complete the form but it won't save it so I can't request shipping materials. Why won't it save my location?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh my that is odd indeed, RCIJoe. I am sure we will figure this out together. I do want to clarify a few things. Have you tried a different browser? Are you able to post a picture minus your personal information of what you see? AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
SMorris8482
Enthusiast - Level 1

I spent hours on the phone, with Verizon, a couple months ago regarding this same issue. I was ultimately told this was a Verizon issue and my trade in credit was not at risk of being taken away. It’s been two months, and I’ve yet to receive the trade in packaging. 

amcatania
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why does VZW make it so difficult to return a trade in device? It's now been 3 months of misinformation from customer care and multiple phone calls(4 phone calls and 2 chats) stating a return kit has been shipped to my address, but never shows up.  After following the provided link on this post and to send it via my own packaging does not work. Simply frustrating having to deal with this multiple, multiple times with no resolution. C'mon VZW, do a better job! 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@SMorris8482

Apologies for any confusion, but there have not been any reported issues with our trade-in program and receiving trade kits. Who did you contact that had said this? If you did not receive a trade kit yet, you would need to reorder one at https://www.verizon.com/od/trade-in/checkStatus#/ after entering your Submission ID. 

0 Likes
amcatania
Enthusiast - Level 1

Evidently there is an issue with your trade-in program.  I have been trying for 3 months, on the phone with CS and submitting online and still have not received one. Everytime, they tell me it has been sent. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

amcatania, We want the trade-in process to be seamless for all of our customers. Accordingly, if a trade-in isn't submitted with the initial purchase order, we do instruct customers to visit https://www.verizon.com/od/trade-in/#/ to complete their submission and be sent a shipping kit. If too much time has elapsed and the site is no longer accessible, then a label can be emailed to you via your account. How do you initially complete your trade-in submission?

0 Likes
SMorris8482
Enthusiast - Level 1

I spoke with multiple customer services reps, the last of which told me it was a Verizon issue. She got that information directly from her supervisor. I have requested the trade in kit at least 10 times since September and still haven't received one.