I mean look at all incoming and outgoing phone numbers being made. I have a friend that said she'd did it, but right now theres no way to talk to her and see how it was done
If you log into your My Verizon account and select the 'View Usage Details' option you will be able to not only view an estimated amount of used minutes, but also unbilled call detail.
This is what verizon support sent me;
1. Sign in to "My Verizon" by visiting the www.verizonwireless.com home page.
2. Click on the "My Bill" tab located on the menu bar near the top left of your "My Verizon" home page.
3. Click on "Bill Details" tab in the middle of the page
4. Select the month that you would like to view under "Statement Date"
5. Choose the mobile number from the dropdown menu.
6. Choose "View All Voice Details" link.
My friend also said she did this but I do notsee a My Bill Tab anywhere at all