Time zone keeps changing at same location
mck2

I have been a Verizon user for a relatively short time. I am impressed with most of the service.  I do however have one major complaint that Verizon needs to address.  Your towers are not providing proper time zones consistently and causing phones to change time zone when set to auto at random and in specific locations.  
I opened a service ticket on this and I know that after about a week it went dormant and has not been fixed yet in my area. This happens to myself and 2 other family members as well as a few other people I work with.  This happens at the same location over and over.  
I work in an industry that provides vital services to mobile carriers (tier 1, tier2, tier 3 and below) across the US and I can say for fact that although Verizon has good service the towers don’t provide proper TZ auto setting consistently. 
In searching the forums here I see this same problem throughout other channels so this and the fact that I know at 5 other individuals that have same issue shows a wider problem. 

0 Likes