Thinking about leaving Verizon and they don't care someone please help
lashaun2010
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am new to Verizon as of June 2013. I received a free iphone at the time, since then I traded it and paid over 400 dollars for the HTC ONE MAX in December. The phone worked fine for a month, I have had two replacements and all three phones do the same thing. Verizon has basically told me it's not their problem it is HTC's problem. And I can buy a new phone out right or do the edge or get an Iphone free that I am not interested in. How about an even exchange for a device that cost the same amount. Has anyone had this problem? Is there a suck thing. They gladly gave me my amount for early termination fee and told me the process to port my number out.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Thinking about leaving Verizon and they don't care someone please help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello lashaun2010,

Of course we care if you stay with us! We're passionate about your wireless happiness and we want to showcase this to you right now. May I ask what issue are you having with your HTC One Maxx? Is there any physical or liquid damage on the device? If it's a warranty issue then the same model device is what HTC approves for a replacement device. If you prefer to discuss add'l options on getting another brand smartphone then we can look into it as well.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

With all three phones doing the same thing it leads me to believe that there is a software issue and not a hardware issue. Maybe if you told us what the issue was we could help fix it.

0 Likes
lashaun2010
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have logged hours with Verizon and HTC is it not their job to figure out what the issue is?

Sent from my HTC One max on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network

0 Likes
lashaun2010
Enthusiast - Level 1

There are problems with the battery and keeping a charge and slow charging

0 Likes
lashaun2010
Enthusiast - Level 1

I think the same tech support doesn't

0 Likes
Cambycis
Enthusiast - Level 1

If you are not in a contract, I would suggest seeing what options are out there.  Verizon's customer service support is not nearly what it use to be.  Unfortunately its only about numbers to them now.  I'm having issues with them now, not similar to yours, and I'm at the executive level and still having difficulty getting my issues resolved.  I feel your pain and understand the frustrations with spending numerous hours on the phone with someone on the other end who either doesn't care or truly wants to correct the issue but doesn't have the authority.   

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Well I wanted to help but you didn't give me any information so I wish you luck in your endeavor.

0 Likes
lashaun2010
Enthusiast - Level 1

sprmankalel I am new to this discussion forum setting. I don't know what other information you are looking for. @

0 Likes
lashaun2010
Enthusiast - Level 1

How many times is Verizon going to allow HTC to send me the same phone with the same problems though?

0 Likes