The more everything plan vs the verizon new plan (SM, MD, LG, XL)
ready2ridef4i

How does the More everything plan compares to the new Verizon plan (small, medium, Large, Xlarge)?

which is better in terms of data, price and value?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: The more everything plan vs the verizon new plan (SM, MD, LG, XL)
Weth
Legend

It really depends on the individual situation. For some, the new plan is cheaper, and for others the More Everything is a better deal. For others, even older plans remain the best option. In general, those with data less than 6GB will do better with the new plan and those with 6 GB or more will do better with More Everything in the case of Device Payment plan (Edge) or Month to Month. If you want some advice, let us know your current situation - how many lines, how many contracts, how many device payments, anything off contract, how much data, how much you currently pay.

ready2ridef4i

I would like some advice. My current situation is as follows:

- I'm on the more everything plan unlimited talk and text with 3GB plan.

- 3 lines (2 smart phones and 1 regular phone) under contract

- International value plan for 1 line ($5 a month plus minutes)

- I receive 15% military discount and $10 off basic line

- my last bill was $157.50 ($42.50 data+ $110 line access + $5 international plan )

Would I be better off staying with this plan or switching to the new plan? I was thinking about the new plan with the 6GB

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

If your lines are under contract, changing plans won't change your access line fee. For instance if the smartphones are a 2 year plan and you're paying $40 each line, which it looks like you are, that will stay the same. You need to finish out those 2 year contracts. The Drive Thru plans as I call them (sm, md, lg) do have a less expensive line access fee, but you won't qualify for that.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

IF you switch:

3GB with 15% discount = $38.25

smartphone access will remain $40 each until contract completed

international plan still $5

regular phone - some confusion not clear with on contract. At least one person reports $40 charge, although $20 makes better sense

so $138 or $158 plus taxes. If regular phone access on contract can be confirmed at $20, you'll save money.  Then when contracts are up, you service will go down to $98.25 plus taxes. 

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

6GB would be $51

$156 plus tax

or

$176 plus tax

The basic phone will be what decides if the 6GB you asked about is worth the switch. Either way you'd still be paying more once you figure in tax.