The Oregon Trail game costs, etc.
Lightninrod
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've never used or played a game on a cell.  Wasn't practicle on my retired Moto W385 but now that I have an A2, I'm considering buying that game.  It's gotten great reviews and sounds like a gaome that an ol' man like myself might enjoy.

There's no free trial or a demo.  It cost's $3.99 for a month or $6.99 for life.  That's not my concern.  What about useage costs?  I'm on their Nationwide 65 Plus 200 Minutes plan with 250 Text, Picture, and Video Messages included.

TIA,

Dan

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: The Oregon Trail game costs, etc.
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

There's no cost for playing the game or doing anything in the game. It doesn't connect to web to update scores or download new content. So once you pay the cost of the game $6.99 as a one time fee then that's it.

Unless, of course you want to transfer it to a new phone, then you'll have to repurchase it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

There's no cost for playing the game or doing anything in the game. It doesn't connect to web to update scores or download new content. So once you pay the cost of the game $6.99 as a one time fee then that's it.

Unless, of course you want to transfer it to a new phone, then you'll have to repurchase it.

0 Likes
Dizavis
The only thing I'd be careful of are the initial MB charges on the downloads. Make sure in the "info" section you check how large the file size is, and remember it's $1.99 / MB which will round up. (I.E. 1.7MB = 2MB)
0 Likes
Lightninrod
Enthusiast - Level 3
I bought it.  Thanks for the replies y'all.
0 Likes