Text message from verizonwireless will NOT open!
cakinde

I bought a ringtone from verizonwireless.com - they said a text was sent. Text message from verizon will NOT open. On Droid M. Cannot find anyway to retrive purchase from Verizonwireless so I can get a new text.

Is there a a way to do this or an explanation why the text will not open.

The only reason I had to buy a ringtone is because the phone has no Telephone Ringtone it is all music or other sounds.

Help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text message from verizonwireless will NOT open!
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call customer service - ask for a credit for the ringtone, then go to phonezoo.com and get a free one.  I have used their service for years.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Cakinde,

I like to offer a suggestion to try and help you get the ringtone on your device! Are you able to open up other text messages ok? Have you tried logging in online to manage your ringtone? Here's a link http://bit.ly/QEpQnX! Login to see if the ringtone you purchased is available for you to resend and reopen it. Let us know if you would like a different suggestion in case you're still not able to open the message! 

Thanks,
EdW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
cakinde

Thank you for your responses. I am able to open all messages except Verizons last one.(ringtone one) I have logged into my online account and have pressed the “manage ringbacks” (there is not one for ringtones) and the page will not open. I think I will go into a store tomorrow and get them to check it out.

Thanks again!

0 Likes
tk3765
Contributor - Level 3

I had this same issue before...working with CS I tried to buy a ringtone three times, each time I coudn't open the message; also went in to the local store.  CS took off the charges easily enough but basically indicated they didn't know why the text message wouldn't open; kept citing technical issues (yeah, I had figured that one out myself).  I  gave up trying to get a different ringtone but I miss the one I had with my original DROID, which was a third party tone. 

0 Likes