Text message and voice mail waiting notifications
jdvuce

All of a sudden my notifications of waiting voice and or text messages stopped working.  I get sound notification but no numbers appear for waiting messages

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text message and voice mail waiting notifications
sheritah_vzw
Verizon Employee

It's important that your notifications are working properly. I would feel concerned if my notifications stopped all of a sudden.  We'll figure out what happened. Which make and model phone do you have? When did you notice this change?

SheritaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter

VZWSupport

0 Likes
jdvuce

I have a Motorola Droid Maxx 2.  I have searched support and following instructions with no change, I spend time on phone support with no change.  I have spent time in a chat with no change.  I have called voicemail and used the prompts to select get notifications and still do not get notifitations of calls waiting or missed calls and or texts.  I have checked everything.

I hope you can help me.

0 Likes
jdvuce

The change occurred right after an update about 1-1/2 wks ago - early October.

0 Likes
adamg_vzw
Verizon Employee

TERRANTULA53,

We absolutely want you to have a working and reliable phone and we're happy to help toward that end. Now, we're not seeing any known issues with the Moto Z specific to what you have described. To be certain, what is the exact model of phone you're using?

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes