Text forwarding
Buildingamyst14

I think my text message was forwarded.....my message appeared forwarded to me from a previous conversation....I believe it was forwarded to someone else but also was forwarded tome.  How can I tell that person I was texting to forwarded my conversation?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text forwarding
Snn5
Legend

You think your message to someone else was forwarded elsewhere.  A message you sent to someone from a previous conversation APPEARED as though it was forwarded to you. You also believe that same message was forwarded to someone else not previously associated with the original conversation, as in A and B were talking and your message was sent to a 3rd person, person C.  Now you want Person C, the 3rd person, to forward that message from their conversation with Person B, assuming you are person A.  Wouldn't that end up being a copy of the forwarded copy of the original message?  Unless you are wanting Person C to forward their conversation with person B to you with your originally forwarded text in context with the topic they were discussing.  Is this correct?

0 Likes
Re: Text forwarding
mama23dogs
Legend

Wait, what?  (Having a "who's on first" flashback). LOL.