cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Mensajes de texto

KSLT1013
Miembro

Is there any way to retrieve text messages that were deleted? I backed up 98%of my texts. Unfortunately, the other 2% did not get backed up due to my previous phone being submerged in water and I REALLY need certain text messages off it. Any help will be greatly appreciated. ¡Gracias!

Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Text Messages

Chismes
Líder Sénior

Negative. Unless you were use Verizon messages+ then you won't have the other 2%.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: Text Messages

Chismes
Líder Sénior

Negative. Unless you were use Verizon messages+ then you won't have the other 2%.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: Text Messages

Ann154
Expert

Or if the OP was using a SMS Backup application that backed up to an email address or the cloud.

Like the other poster indicated, if the OP wasn't backing up the text messages in some fashion, there isn't a way to retrieve the messages.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta