Terrible customer service!
ox1111
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was excited to get my new phone and verizon account, and they truly wrecked my enjoyment. First, I had phone issues and then I set up an autopay account which didn't autopay so I get a call saying I owe two months plus late fee's, so I of course pay it right away on the phone. Then I get another call that my visa didn't work the same visa I have had for 22yrs apparently failed me twice in 22years, once in a pa Dutch restaurant and now with verizon, so I pay again with the same card, but magically it worked and I was told my auto pay would work they set it up on the phone with me. Two month late I get a call I owe two months auto pay didn't work so I payed it. Now I go to pay my bill because auto pay doesn't work and it won't let me, it says I have to pay in a verizon store, which makes no sense because I will pay with the same card I would use online. I am a single father of four and am not dragging my 4 kids out to pay a cell phone bill in a store like street trash. I as so angry I am treated this way and for no reason, I payed when ever I got a call and it was their auto pay and customer service that failed and I pay them for Tech, tech that doesn't work yet I pay all the late fee's and I get the shaft.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Terrible customer service!
Not applicable

Well auto pay takes a while to set up. In fact it states you may want to pay it differently in case auto pay is not working, or delayed.

The problem with the credit card not going through is like a bounced check, it did not function twice so Verizon requires you to pay at the store for six months, then you can pay as before. Your card not functioning is not a fault of Verizon wireless.

If you don't want to go to a Verizon corporate store to pay the bill you can make an over the phone payment via financial services at Verizon wireless. Alas I don't have the phone number. Someone here will jump in with it I am sure.

Good Luck

0 Likes
ox1111
Enthusiast - Level 2

I pay them for tech, and auto pay and even my credit card is part of that tech weather I am paying my electric bill or verizon them self. I have already contacted my bank and had them research this and they say the payment was denied do to an incorrect ccv #, it is not my fault there people can't type or hear or made a simple mistake, but it was THERE faulty and my bank has the record to prove it, My lawyer says it is illegal to charge a late fee for being late paying do to a tech glitch with auto pay when it is a tech supplier, being paid to supply the tech, he says it is in their own interest to deliberately cause these or even purposefully not fix these glitches that work in their favor. He is researching whether or not a class action suit is deemed worthy. He says it all depends on how many people were charged late fee's for late payment do to any auto pay or other credit card glitches, but so far it looks great. he said he had a similar suit 8yrs ago with sprint and land many millions, he would not say the amount. (removed) he said if he goes forward it wouldn't cost me anything and verizon themselves would have to even pay for his research, I'm game they treat people like ****. 

>>Edited to comply with the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Not applicable

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE95K01U20130621?irpc=932

Looks like you need another lawyer. One that keeps up with the US Supreme Court Decisions.

You will have no case.

And the card security code could have been given wrong by you. How would a judge know? There is no proof. But it bounced twice? So it should have been corrected by the customer. Think?

Good Luck

0 Likes