Terrible Verizon Store experience ..Rep LIED !
OregonWashSqVerizon
Enthusiast - Level 2

I Added a NEW Line to my Family plan on March 12th 2015 at

Verizon Store

9355 SW Washington Squre Rd

Tigard OR 97223

503-620-0395

i walked in to get iphone 6 plus

the sales person got me the iphone 6plus for $400 ( spended extra for case ) total $474.96

and as PROMOTION for NEW LINE got me

Screen Protection

Car Charger

CASE

Bose Soundlink

ipad Mini

ALL of the above Acc for FREE for Adding a New line to my family plan

Today is Aug 4th 2015

i found out i was getting charge for equiment on my Bill

i go back to the store and found out that the money i spent on that day $474.96 was all on acc

and what the iphone 6plus which i thought i was paying for that day

Now i realize i could have walked in and got the iphone 6plus and walked out without spending $0 that day

i am really pissed off that they lied to Customer regarding that money i spent

THEY TOLD ME I WAS GETTING ALL THE ACC FOR FREE THAT DAY

AND NOW THEY TOLD ME WHAT I PAID FOR WAS THE ACC FOR $474.96

if that was the case i would have never bought this Accerioes

and NOW i have to PAY $800 for iphone 6plus over the 2years

i take this matter further

This is not the VERIZON SERVICE I was expecting for being with Verizon for over 3yrs

if Your Verizon Rep Please Contact me to solve this issue

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Terrible Verizon Store experience ..Rep LIED !
Weth
Legend

MY solution long ago is to buy everything from the web page or from Apple directly. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

OregonWashSqVerizon,

This is not the experience we wanted for you.  When making purchase, I understand how important it is to receive all correct information.  It saddens me to hear that you were mislead on your purchase.  Typically when making a purchase we allow our customer to return any items within a 14 day period. Due to the time frame we will be unable to return the accessories.  Have you been able to reach out the store who assisted you?

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
OregonWashSqVerizon
Enthusiast - Level 2

i when to the store and talked to the sales person and the manager .. they said sorry and couldnt do anything since its past return policy...

i am mad about how the sales people lie to you trying to sell acceroies and make commions on it but thats not how to sell stuff to your loyal customers..

telling me all those acceroies were free but now i found out i paid for all the useless overpriced acceroies which i thought i was getting for FREE and paying $400plus for the phone..

and now since i cant return or do anything regarding this all they do is tell me Sorry and try to get me out of the store .. im not welcomed in the store since i already got fooled into all that LIE and cant do anything..

im Really Mad about being lied about it its really not the money issue..

Verizon claims to be the best service but Lieing to your loyal customers is not the right way to do bussiness..

i really wanna take all my 5lines on family plan and switch over to other carriers just cuz of this experience...

0 Likes
OregonWashSqVerizon
Enthusiast - Level 2

Im thinking about switching over to other carrier

this really upsets me

0 Likes
frommage
Contributor - Level 2

I say go for it. You were not an educated consumer, and thus you did not know. It wasn't the reps fault. But to prove a point go ahead and switch.

0 Likes
OregonWashSqVerizon
Enthusiast - Level 2

This had nothing to do with educated consumer

i walk in the store thinking im gonna spend $400 for iphone 6plus

so the sales person brought out $400 worth of acc telling me its all free

and put me on the edgeplan and charged me the phone price on the montly bill

i call it a total scam and lier

when the sales person tell you all this acc is free

i dont think educated consumer has anything to do with it

0 Likes
stephanie_fedup_with_
Enthusiast - Level 1

a similar issue happened to me recently. I think that they teach them to trick their customers like this so that they can make more money. only mine was a signal/ service issue. you need to call the 1-800 number and complain. tell them that you are going to switch to a different provider immediately. they will not refund all of your money but if you push they will definitely give you a really big credit towards your account. good luck! and if all fails take it as a valuable lesson learned. 🙂

rcschnoor
Legend

OregonWashSqVerizon wrote:

This had nothing to do with educated consumer

OregonWashSqVerizon wrote:

so the sales person brought out $400 worth of acc telling me its all free

Except an educated consumer would NOT have taken the 2nd statement at face value. DID you look at your receipt as an "educated consumer" would? It "appears you walked into the store expecting to spend $400. It appears you did so and did not look at the receipt which would have listed the cost of all those "free" accessories.

I would move on to another carrier if that will make you feel better and when you make a purchase from that carrier, pay better attention to the receipt. Had you done so at Verizon, you would not be in this predicament.

OregonWashSqVerizon
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey Step

Thank you for your response

its really not about the money now

i want the VERIZON as a company realize what there employee in the store are doing

they are flat out lieing to customers to make money

i want someone in Upper VERIZON managment to take action on this

i really dont care if i get no money credit on this matter

im hopeing sales people realize what they are doing is wrong and hope there is

no more customers falling for this lie they are doing .

i filed a report with verizon and im hopeing someone gets back to me next week