TRYING TO GET MY SWITCH REBATES SINCE FEBRUARY
Tsummey

I have been trying to switch 3 lines since February.  I have resubmitted and resubmitted and resubmitted.  I have done this at least twice a month since February. I have chatted with someone on Verizon Wireless: ETF  numerous times.  I have went into my local Verizon store and had them submit it and it always comes back as something is wrong.  I was with T-Mobile for 12 years and thought maybe I should switch, i realized really quick the grass is not greener on the other side.  I just wish at this point Verizon would pay the 3 phones i switched so I can go back to T-Mobile.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: TRYING TO GET MY SWITCH REBATES SINCE FEBRUARY
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don’t want to see you leave Tsummey. Let’s get this Switch promo you’ve been looking forward to. Did you trade in the phones when you first started service? When you submit the information, what rejection reason do we provide?

StevenM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes