T-mobile test drive
heedshot
Contributor - Level 1

Ok, so I thought I would start this and see where it goes. So needless to say I may have to Much time on my hands but I wanted to see if T-Mobile was everything everyone said it was so what did I do i went and got tmo sim and put it in my verizon moto x 2014...well guess what i learned about their network....far worse that i could have imagined....SLOW LTE where I sit my droid turbo gets 51-52 Mbps down and 15-20 Mbps up tmo 5-6 Mbps down...Barely 1.5 Up...So, Why does everyone say T-Mobile is so good....i just dont see it

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: T-mobile test drive
Not applicable

Not going to defend T-Mobile since we tried them with one of their own devices HTC-1

You may have had limited use since that Verizon device was not designed to function on their network.

In the city the speed is pretty darn fast, WiFi calling is a major plus (also needed since they have spotty calling even in the cities) may have improved now since buying that low spectrum from Verizon to get better building penetration.

However their billing is terrible, customer service is terrible, and as I just read about the cramming agreement and huge fine it bore out my complaint about putting things on your account and keep saying it was removed and yet it kept coming back on the line.

Roaming coverage is terrible, in fact its worse than Sprints coverages and service.

Verizon is still the best provider.