T Mobile's 55+ plan with two lines unlimited everything for $60
tcad
Contributor - Level 1

T Mobile's 55+ plan with two lines unlimited everything for $60 all in including fees and taxes.

This is going to be really hard to resist for us seniors paying much more for 4 GB of data. Anyone think Verizon might try to come close?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: T Mobile's 55+ plan with two lines unlimited everything for $60
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Who knows?

0 Likes
DSMINDSCAPE
Enthusiast - Level 1

No. They won't. Switch.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tcad, we want to make sure that you have the best fit plan for your wireless needs. We'd be sad to see you leave the Verizon Wireless family. I've sent you a private message to go over all possbile plan options. Looking forward to working with you.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RAGEMA94
Enthusiast - Level 3

I would check with T-mobile to see if that is the correct pricing, advertising these days is ridiculous...

Like I know for sure with that plan the $60.00 is including a $5.00 autopay discount, I would also check to make sure that is not per line, see what their throttling is, see if that $60.00 includes things like line access, etc...

0 Likes
KESSLINK

I've been into a T-Mobile store to discuss their 55+ plan. You can even get it for just a single unlimited everything line for only $50/month including all taxes. If you want to add a second line it's just $10 additional, assuming AutoPay for the account. So yes, the $60 price is the total cost for the two lines. My current plan is a bit more than that for just 1GB/month of data and no international service without additional fees. So it's a pretty compelling offer.

I also wonder if Verizon will match, or even come close, to the T-Mobile offer. Now that the networks are closer in speed and availability, I'm much more likely to switch over to T-Mobile unless there's a comparable Verizon offer.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

It is unlikely Verizon will match this offer.

0 Likes