Synching Problems
spotandstripe

I am unable to synch my email from work on my Samsung Galaxy 5. I have the account set up and it looks like all the settings are correct, but the last time the accounts were synced was the 23rd.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Synching Problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

spotandstripe,

Help has arrived! Have you attempted to remove the e-mail address from the device and re-add it? Are you using the stock e-mail app or one downloaded from the Google Play Store? Are you experiencing this issue with any other e-mail accounts?

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
leokv2

yes I have done the replacement,no I have no other devices and synch is activated on the tablet but it won't talk to my computer

0 Likes
leokv2

I have tried synching to email and gmail

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

leokv2,

Thanks for trying that! We want to make sure we figure this out. What type of email account is this? Is it only showing through the 23rd with either application?

AndrewT_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

leokv2, we appreciate your efforts thus far. Are you following these steps to add the e-mail account: http://vz.to/1JuJy3s Disable Wi-Fi and connect to our network when adding that e-mail account. Keep us posted.

LasinaH_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes