Sync Yahoo account with phone
bhgndo

How can I reverse this sync I now have every rediculous email I ever had contact with as a contact in my phone contacts. Please help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sync Yahoo account with phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Extra entries in your contacts is like looking through a personal phone book with old phone numbers scratched out and new ones written under it. Eventually it gets tedious to go through. Let's deliver a solution. What make and model phone do you have? Please tell us how the sync with Yahoo was initiated.

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bhgndo

i made the mistake of syncing yahoo contacts with phone now every email is

now a contact its rediculous any way to reverse this

On Sun, Sep 27, 2015 at 4:25 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bhgndo,

Let's get you a resolution! That would really work my nerves. We want your experience to be as good and as smooth as possible! In most cases, you'll have an option in your phone's account settings to not sync certain things. Which make and model phone do you have?

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes