Switching lines in Verizon Web App
clcondawg

How do I go about switching from the primary line to the secondary line in my account on the Verizon Messaging web app?  The wife wants to use the web app for her phone line but it is only displaying messages to/from my line.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Switching lines in Verizon Web App
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get messages to your wife's line pronto clcondawg! She must register her line to My Verizon at http://bit.ly/xB4iTc then she will access the messaging app using her own credentials and the messages from her phone will display.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get messages to your wife's line pronto clcondawg! She must register her line to My Verizon at http://bit.ly/xB4iTc then she will access the messaging app using her own credentials and the messages from her phone will display.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
DLCPhoto
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the same problem, slightly in reverse.

My line is not the primary line.  I just today set up Verizon Messages on my phone, and the Messages+ App on my PC.  It works fine.

But if I log into my Verizon account on my PC, and go to the Web App to do messaging there, manage contacts, etc., it only goes to the *Primary* line, which is my wife's line, and she doesn't need/want this service.  I have been unable to find any way to tell the Verizon Message Web App to switch lines, to show mine, so I can manage/add contacts, etc.

0 Likes
DLCPhoto
Enthusiast - Level 3

It looks like you need to create a separate Verizon log-in for each line in order to be able to access the Message Web App for each line.  There's no way to simply switch; separate log-ins are needed.

This is a bit cludgey, but it works.

0 Likes