Switching from my old phone back to my new one. Keeping Unlimited.
rexthehuman

A little over a week ago I switched from my LG G2 that had a unlimited data plan over to my old Galaxy Nexus. I switched phones because I was worried I was going to damage my G2  and needed something I wouldn’t mind breaking. However now that I want to switch back to the LG G2 I was using its asking me for another plan. I don't want another plan I want to keep the one I am using. It let me switch phones once without incident and now its asking for a switch. I've already gone through chat and was told I could keep my plan and no issue would come through it if I dialled customer service. Now that I dialled *611 its not letting me do so. I got the run around and this is total BS.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Switching from my old phone back to my new one. Keeping Unlimited.
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

I've run into this issue switching phones. When you switch online through MyVerizon and you get the prompt to choose a new plan, select OK to move to the next step and you should see the option of unlimited data as one of your "new plan" choices.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

I've run into this issue switching phones. When you switch online through MyVerizon and you get the prompt to choose a new plan, select OK to move to the next step and you should see the option of unlimited data as one of your "new plan" choices.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello rexthehuman. I'm sorry you are having problems switching back to your LG G2 without changing your plan. If you originally purchased the LG G2 without a discount on the line you have it activated on, then you would not be able to keep your unlimited data. If you purchased the LG G2 by using a different line or through our Device payment plan, you will be able to keep the unlimited data. If you have not been able to have this corrected, please respond to my follow request and send me a direct message.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes