Suspended service
Spnoonan

I don't know if a verizon employee will answer this I sure hope so. I'm am extremely frustrated I am overseas now in Europe in Spain right now until mid July and before I left I suspended my plan so I didn't have to pay anything while I'm gone and wouldn't get charged either. The way it was explained to me the service would be totally suspended and I wouldn't have to worry about it. I called to suspend it the day I left the airport march 14. My account online says it is suspended yet I still get emails saying my balance is overdue and if I don't pay I will lose my number. I have no service in Europe and when I paid for a phone I couldn't even talk to a customer service person. When I call the verizon numbers and put in my cell number it only gives me options to pay my bill. I can't even talk to anybody to explain my situation. And there is apparently no customer service email. I am very frustrated with verizon right now. I need help! What do I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Suspended service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here Spnoonan! Please accept my follow request, follow me and send me a direct message so I may review details in effort to further assist. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Spnoonan

Thank you for getting back to me. I believe i accepted your request correctly. What is the next step please, as i am overseas i am in and out of internet connection, and again i mentioned i cannot conatact verizon directly without having to make a payment.

Thank you,

Sean

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm glad you were able to accept TominqueBo_VZW as your connection, Spnoonan. Since you are both eachother's connection, please send a direct message to continue.

AndreaS_VZW

0 Likes
Spnoonan

Hi

Thank you for getting back to me my name is Sean (removed) and my number is (removed). I'm am very frustrated I am overseas now in Europe in Switzerland right now until mid July and before I left I suspended my plan so I didn't have to pay anything while I'm gone and wouldn't get charged either. The way it was explained to me the service would be totally suspended and I wouldn't have to worry about it. I called to suspend it the day I left the airport march 24th. My account online says it is suspended yet I still get emails saying my balance is overdue and if I don't pay I will lose my number. I have no service in Europe and when I paid for a phone I couldn't even talk to a customer service person. When I call the verizon numbers and put in my cell number it only gives me options to pay my bill. I can't even talk to anybody to explain my situation. And there is apparently no customer service email. I am very frustrated with verizon right now and I have been a customer for a very long time. All I want is for there to be no bill because it was completely suspended and when I return in July I will go to the store and restart my service with a new month. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sean (removed)

Private info removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can look further into this Spnoonan! Please send me a direct message so I may receive details in effort to further assist. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW

0 Likes