Suddenly bad network data
ChrisInHudson

How do I report bad data coverage? I tried the chat line but I am on a business account and they wanted a PIN I don't have. I also have a personal account, but in both cases I am not passing a PIN or password in a chat app. That's ridiculous when I am already signed in. Also a common phishing technique. I don't do personal network stuff at work. 

So on the off chance that anyone can help, I work in a building at 42.702933N 71.431404W and until last week we had entirely adequate network data. About a week ago it dropped to almost nothing. I have never actually seen a ping longer than a second before. This screen shot is from my Galaxy S10, my company iPhone cannot complete a Speedtest at this location.

1029ms ping, 0.64Mbps down, 0.01 up1029ms ping, 0.64Mbps down, 0.01 up

0 Likes
Re: Suddenly bad network data
ChrisInHudson

And now it's back to normal. Half a day after complaining to Verizon and being told they could only talk to the corporate account contact. I would not be surprised if these things are related. Thanks to whoever fixed it.

0 Likes
Re: Suddenly bad network data
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

These are never the 4G LTE speeds we want you to experience! However, we're glad to learn your service issues have now been resolved. You mentioned you previously has a challenging time authenticating with your account PIN. Your account security is one of our top priorities, and we want to help to ensure you have no worries in the future. When working with your business account, you would need to call 800-922-0204 Mon-Fri 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM local time, and use a number associated with the business account, as well as be listed as a contact person on the account. You can work with your employer to have you added. When using your personal account, you will need to verify with your account PIN, which is different from your My Verizon password. To update your account PIN, the account owner can click here: http://spr.ly/6604EUXtI; I hope this information helps.

ChakiaH_VZW

0 Likes