Sudden weak reception at home
ZoeBugBrown

I've used Verizon wireless for years and I've never had an issue with my reception at home until recently. Within the last few weeks my signal has become very weak at home. I am suddenly experiencing calls that break up and texts aren't going through properly.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sudden weak reception at home
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ZoeBugBrown - We always want you to have the best service possible where you use your phone the most. I welcome the opportunity to address your inquiry. I just need a few additional details first. What make and model phone do you have? Is the issue only indoors or outdoors as well? What zip code are you in?

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ZoeBugBrown

Hello and thanks for the response. We have iPhone 6S phones

The issue is inside and outside of the home. Our zip code is

Amanda

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ZoeBugBrown,

Thanks for those additional details. We know having repliable signal is a big deal. I have reviewed the area and there haven't been any issues reported recently. We can definitely take your information and send it to our network team for review. We would not be able to take the necessary information here, as this is a public forum. If you could reach out to us via social media, chat, or phone, we'll be happy to escalate this issue to the necessary work group. These contact options can be found here: http://vz.to/1PmNciG

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes