Sudden Loss of Service Area in 93428
BUZZBOSS

My wife and I have had excellent coverage from Verizon in our home area of 93428 since 2011.  Suddenly this morning both of our phones are searching for service.  The phones will enter in and out of service area momentarily.   I have completed the troubleshooting efforts  of turning my phone on and off, removing battery and replacing it and checking for aircraft mode.  No success. The phones were working during the night  as we had a power outage in the area for several hours. Has a cell tower gone out of service in the area?? Please advise.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sudden Loss of Service Area in 93428
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BUZZBOSS, this sudden change in service would absolutely concern me too. Please know that we do value you as such loyal customers too!

I appreciate all the troubleshooting you've already done. I see that your post is from Monday, the 16th. Are you still experiencing these service issues? Does the service change/ improve when you leave your home? Does this affect all functions, calls, texts, data, etc.? Please elaborate to better assist you.

VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes