Streamlined Billing & Data Charge
mbp

I'm a new customer and I'm a bit confused about some of the features I get with my plan.

I have the nationwide talk and text family plan with 1400 mins & 3 lines. I have two lines with Data and one without.

First off I'm a bit confused about the streamlined billing as I logged into my online verizon account and when I clicked view and print bill it displayed call details for all three of my lines. I am wondering if the paper bill will be an exact clone of this or will it excluse the call detail? To my understanding the streamlined billing does not include the phone numbers on the bill.

Also the line that I do not have Data on has a $1.99 data charge applied because I had sent a MMS message to the phone. The plan details say it includes unlimited picture/video messages so I'm a bit confused on this charge.

TIA

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Streamlined Billing & Data Charge
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

mbp wrote:

I'm a new customer and I'm a bit confused about some of the features I get with my plan.

I have the nationwide talk and text family plan with 1400 mins & 3 lines. I have two lines with Data and one without.

First off I'm a bit confused about the streamlined billing as I logged into my online verizon account and when I clicked view and print bill it displayed call details for all three of my lines. I am wondering if the paper bill will be an exact clone of this or will it excluse the call detail? To my understanding the streamlined billing does not include the phone numbers on the bill.  That's correct - your paper bill (NOT the detailed billing, just the basic paper bill) shows a summary of information and charges for each line, but nO call details.  If you  pay a fee each month you can have the paper bill sent, but it's just as easy to go online and print out the pdf if you need the hard copy details.

Also the line that I do not have Data on has a $1.99 data charge applied because I had sent a MMS message to the phone. The plan details say it includes unlimited picture/video messages so I'm a bit confused on this charge.  The $1.99 is probably NOT the mms you sent - since talk & text includes all text, picture, and video messaging (same plan we have and we don't get dinged for picture messages).  Did you browse ringtones or music in the Media Center?   Set up Backup assistant?  Set up Mobile IM?  Any of those would be a one-time data connection to set it up.

TIA

View solution in original post

0 Likes
budone
Legend

mbp wrote:

First off I'm a bit confused about the streamlined billing as I logged into my online verizon account and when I clicked view and print bill it displayed call details for all three of my lines. I am wondering if the paper bill will be an exact clone of this or will it excluse the call detail? To my understanding the streamlined billing does not include the phone numbers on the bill.

Also the line that I do not have Data on has a $1.99 data charge applied because I had sent a MMS message to the phone. The plan details say it includes unlimited picture/video messages so I'm a bit confused on this charge.

TIA

When a new bill is issued, you can view it online and it will be detailed.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

mbp wrote:

First off I'm a bit confused about the streamlined billing as I logged into my online verizon account and when I clicked view and print bill it displayed call details for all three of my lines. I am wondering if the paper bill will be an exact clone of this or will it excluse the call detail? To my understanding the streamlined billing does not include the phone numbers on the bill.  That's correct - your paper bill (NOT the detailed billing, just the basic paper bill) shows a summary of information and charges for each line, but nO call details.  If you  pay a fee each month you can have the paper bill sent, but it's just as easy to go online and print out the pdf if you need the hard copy details.

Also the line that I do not have Data on has a $1.99 data charge applied because I had sent a MMS message to the phone. The plan details say it includes unlimited picture/video messages so I'm a bit confused on this charge.  The $1.99 is probably NOT the mms you sent - since talk & text includes all text, picture, and video messaging (same plan we have and we don't get dinged for picture messages).  Did you browse ringtones or music in the Media Center?   Set up Backup assistant?  Set up Mobile IM?  Any of those would be a one-time data connection to set it up.

TIA

0 Likes
mbp

thanks for the replies I did call customer service this morning and found out that some one might have accidentally pushed the media center key on the phone so it was not mms. Thanks again for your replies :smileyhappy:

0 Likes