Still no tracking info?
JAATR

I placed and order for a phone upgrade on 6/8 and selected two-day shipping, fully prepared for the phone to not make it to my remote corner of the world in two days. No biggie. However, I still don't even have tracking information for it. I have an order conformation, an order number and a location number. Anytime try to check the status, it tells me to check back tomorrow. Any ideas if/when the phone will ship? My other phone won't turn on, so I'm stuck without one and would really like to get my new phone...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Still no tracking info?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JAATR,

We certainly wouldn't want you to be without a working phone. We will be happy to assist you with getting that tracking information. Being that this is a public forum, can you please reach out to us via Direct Message on Twitter, Private Message on Facebook or on our live chat to get that information for you:  http://vz.to/1Fo9Ike

We look forward to assisting you.

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes