Re: Stay or Go?
kayleeates
Contributor - Level 1

4 smartphones at 40 per line 4gb of data 70.4x40=160+70=230 all day everyday

0 Likes
gingas1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Customer service, support, and loyalty to customers????

With verizon it's all about the money.

mommysmadaboutit

thats too bad is their any way that legally they have to abide by rules of at war or away for verison ?? I think there is a contract void in these situations Im going to look into that.  plus they are in contract too so is there any way they defaulted with in their contract?

mommysmadaboutit

0 Likes
Not applicable
kayleeates
Contributor - Level 1

on edge add price you pay for phone itself.phones that are paid off 40 on verizon 15 on AT&T

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

What is the problem then? If that is important to you, simply make the switch to AT&T. People should ALWAYS go with the provider which best suits their needs. I have always said that and think I probably always will. I have been on multiple providers during my use of cell phones. Of the big 4, I have been on 75% of them.

For most customers, those who have been complaining that keeping a phone for 2 years is simply not realistic, using that phone AFTER it has been paid off on NEXT or EDGE would not even be a consideration because they would simply be purchasing a new phone and continuing on with their NEXT/EDGE plan and would STILL get the discount, even on Verizon since they are still on Edge.

For those who plan on using their phone for more than the 2 years of Edge payments, making the switch could possibly be the right choice for them.Smiley Happy

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Stevie123, congratulations on your upgrades to new devices! There's plenty of reasons why you should stay and we want to ease your frustrations. First, lets make sure that you're subscribing to the best plan to fit your wireless needs and budget. You can analyze your usage here: http://bit.ly/1fdK9WN and then take a look at our new MORE Everything plans: http://vz.to/W24dla Let us know if you have any questions.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello wals,

This is certainly not the interaction that we want you to have with us! I can clearly sense the frustration in your post. There's no need to switch carriers. We are committed to winning you, your business, and your trust back. May I ask for you to send us a private message so we can get this addressed once and for all.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
wals
Enthusiast - Level 2

A little too late, however thank you for the response.  I have already switched carriers and I will await the end dates for the other three lines to bring to an end my contract with Verizon. "The commitment to winning me, my business and trust" I felt was not Verizon's priority when I tried to communicate my frustration to the company's supervisors regarding Verizon's customer service and policy. I lost faith in the services that I came to expect from Verizon. Also, I did send Verizon a follow up private message which has not been addressed.

I am pleasantly surprised to see the interest my post has generated.  I hope that Verizon's commitment to their customers, their business and their trust will improve as a result.

Thank you.

wals
Enthusiast - Level 2

Elector,

Thank you very much.

0 Likes