Slow in 77429
Erin2424

I just switched to Verizon less than 2 weeks ago. I’m on the gounlimited plan. I am completely aware that I don’t have “premium“ data with my plan, but what is an acceptable speed during congestion? I can’t get speed over .5mbps at any time of the day, and unless I’m at home on my WiFi, I can’t check emails, view any webpages, download pics through texts, download apps, Or anything that requires data.

I need to know what my options are because I don’t think I should have to pay more in order to make my data “usable” when it’s needed. I still have a few days before my 14 days is up, and unless something changes, I’ll be forced to cancel. Any help would be Appreciated. Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Slow in 77429
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Erin2424, we want to make sure you always have the best possible data speeds at all times.  A private message has been sent to assist you further.

Sean_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes