Slow LTE data connection Cheyenne WY
bluck307

I have lately been having issues with slow LTE data connection speeds on iphone 5 in Cheyenne, WY. Issue began around February 15, with download/upload at 0.59/1.63 Mbps. Tested indoors/outdoor/across town. Have been running multiple speed tests every week with variable conditions and have been running download 0.34-8.7 with an average of 1.8, median 1.33. I have ran side by side tests with others on Verizon network with iphone 5, iphone 6s, iphone 7 and they have been running 5-14 download on same speedtest app at same time as I do.

I don't have prior speed tests to February 15 as did not have noticeable issue, but it is possible issue was occurring before then.

Software is up to date on device and I have reviewed the troubleshooting assistant. I have rebooted, I have removed sim card, I have reset network settings. I have had generally slow download performance regardless of what app I am using.

Any ideas or additional troubleshooting I can do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Slow LTE data connection Cheyenne WY
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bluck307  I regret to learn you are having this trouble with speeds. I do want to help you. Do you have this trouble when you leave the Cheyenne area? Have you tried erasing all content and settings on your iPhone 5? If so any change?

AdrienneP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Slow LTE data connection Cheyenne WY
bluck307

I have not used the phone outside the Cheyenne area lately. I will be travelling next week and will be able to test then.

I have not erased all content and settings. I will try that this evening and report back.

0 Likes