Re: Slow 4gLTE speeds in Pearland Texas
albertor_vzw
Verizon Employee

I apologize for any confusion with the Private Message. We are here and want to provide support. To clarify, outside of the location provided you are not experiencing slow speeds? I want to set the right expectation with the Go Unlimited Plan; your services are deprioritized with any network congestion. This means that your speeds will be slower during congestion times. You can view details on this plan here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/go-unlimited-faqs/. Are other services being impacted (calls or text)? 

AlbertoR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mldewey

Hi,

I fully understand how this particular plan works but my idea of throttle would be a connection that is somewhat usable... not completely off.   There are times that I get no data at my house and other times I get about 20-30 Mbs.  Sometimes the no data can last well over an hour.  I have attached a log file showing connects all over the city.   The ones that are zero or close to zero are at or around my house.

Mike

Mike

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

mldewey wrote:

Hi,

I fully understand how this particular plan works but my idea of throttle would be a connection that is somewhat usable... not completely off.  There are times that I get no data at my house and other times I get about 20-30 Mbs. Sometimes the no data can last well over an hour. I have attached a log file showing connects all over the city.  The ones that are zero or close to zero are at or around my house.

Mike

Mike

If you had attached a file to your email reply to the post in the community, the attachment wasn't posted on the forum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mldewey
0 Likes
melissap_vzw
Verizon Employee

MLDEWEY, Thank you for following up with us regarding your concerns. I have sent you another Private Message with instructions so we can get to a resolution as quickly as possible.

Melissa_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes