Slow 4gLTE speeds in Pearland Texas
mldewey

Switched entire family over from AT&T about 10 days ago thinking we would get better 4gLTE (GoUnlimited) coverage and speeds but it is arguably worse than AT&T in Pearland, Tx (77584).  I haven't been able to get any DL speeds over a 200KBs within a couple of miles around my house (2526 Lansing Circle Pearland, Tx 77584).  I recorded several results using Speedcheck Pro but lost them trying to sync them to their site.  I will run them again but here is one I did recently... 

https://www.speedcheck.org/result/212885857

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Slow 4gLTE speeds in Pearland Texas
melissap_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hello MLDEWEY, welcome to the Verizon family. I apologize your experience with us is not off to the best start with your coverage. I am here to help! We do not have any reported alerts in your area at this time. Let's jump into your account to get a better idea of what is happening with your services. I have sent you a Private Message to keep your account information protected.

Melissa_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mldewey

Where would I find the private message?

Mike

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

mldewey wrote:

Where would I find the private message?

Mike

0 Likes
mldewey

What information do you need from me? 

0 Likes
jeneller_vzw
Verizon Employee

mldewey,

We want to get to the bottom of this issue. We sent you a private message. Please sign into your community account and check you Inbox. You should have a message from us with additional instructions. Please respond to that message and we can further assist.

JenelleR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mldewey

JenneleR,

I am in my Inbox (commenting from my Inbox) and I don't see anything other than our current conversation.

Mike

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

mldewey wrote:

JenneleR,

I am in my Inbox (commenting from my Inbox) and I don't see anything other than our current conversation.

Mike

If they sent you a Direct Message, it should be in the Community Inbox.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mldewey

I am in the community.verizonwireless.com site and in my Inbox... is that the wrong place?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

mldewey wrote:

I am in the community.verizonwireless.com site and in my Inbox... is that the wrong place?

Nope, that sounds right. Maybe they didn't send you anything. Hopefully another rep replies in a day or two.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes