Simm Card Question
Ted11291958

I have an Impulse K1 Phone. Does Verizon have a simm card to work in this phone?

0 Likes
Re: Simm Card Question
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you verified the phone supports the LTE band 13 and VoLTE calls? If not, then the phone isn't compatible with the Verizon Wireless network. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

mama23dogs
Legend

The phone is still a theory, they’re taking pre-orders for a phone that doesn’t yet exist. The information online is that it’s made for India, no it will not work in the United States on any carrier.  
K1 specs 

not only does it not have band 13 but it doesn’t have any of the LTE bands required by AT&T or T-Mobile either. If you’re looking for security on a phone you might want to look at the Google pixel five with the titanium security chip.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! Thank you for reaching out for support! I'm not showing that we have any support for this model device. With that said, we are happy to attempt activation with any 4G capable device, but we cannot make any guarantee that an unsupported model will work. - NicholasS_VZW

0 Likes