Re: Signal turned bad
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'd never want to see you go and want to ensure you're getting the best possible service, csout01. Let's take a closer look into the area. When did this issue begin? Do you have any trouble with text or data? What signal is showing when in this area? 

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes
MARGIEB53

Here it is 2019 and our cell service is slower than slow, can’t load pictures from Facebook, phone cuts out 19 years ago when I moved here it was great, now it stinks. 

0 Likes
StevenR22
Enthusiast - Level 2

Having gone back over these messages, it is rather sad - but, someone got it right, tech responses are canned and once you feed them the information they request, no more reponse from them.  After a month and a half of dropped calls and really being unable to use my phone and others in the area having same problems and after navigating the Verizon phone system to get to an IT and several calls pleadng them to please check the tower,  I was finally told "What tower?  The tower in your area is no longer there"  They had no idea as to whether it was a mother nature thing or part of their supposedly "migration of network" - upgrading from 3g to 4g. But we are now trying to reach out to a tower beyond our reach.   So, I was introduced to a network extender which turned out to not be compatiable with my phone nor my  slower than needed internet.  Plus the tech that was going to call with a possible workaround, never called.  So folks, maybe you don't have a tower either!!!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Poor service is never something we want for our customers, MARGIEB53. We’ll make sure we find out what’s causing you to have signal issues. Please share more details in terms of what specifically happens with your calls, texts, and data service. When did it start? What’s your zip code and nearest cross streets to the problem area?

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes
Verizon'sRe: Signal turned bad
Tmikes
Enthusiast - Level 1

No it's not your main priority. Verizon's main priority is collecting fees and providing sub standard service and cliched responses to customer problems.  

JENEWI3
Enthusiast - Level 2

65648,  Missouri

0 Likes
JENEWI3
Enthusiast - Level 2

65648,  Missouri

0 Likes
Re: Verizon'sSignal turned bad
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tmikes, we want to ensure you have amazing service for many years to come. What type of device do you have? What services are being impacted? MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JENEWI3, it sounds like you have been working on this for quite some time. Your service does matter to us and we do want to get to the bottom of your experience. To ensure that we are providing appropriate steps for your needs, do you find that you experience this indoors or out? Which services are affected? As the zip code is a vast area are you able to provide details on the nearest cross streets?

LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Brandon8

I have also seen this as a problem recently

after a storm hit a week ago I can’t even receive calls or use my data I’m stuck using my WiFi witch is mediocre at best is there anyway I can contact someone to come fix this before the storm it worked perfectly I had 3-4 bars and my data and calling worked fine but now I’m lucky if I have one bar I hate to say it but I need my phone for work and personal matters I’ve been with Verizon for a couple years now and have loved the experience but now it’s really hurting 

0 Likes