Re: Signal turned bad
VMH101580
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the SAME issue!

1-3 bars of service max! Constantly dropping calls too!

We have new devices too:

iPhone Xs and iPhone XS Max (purchased back in October 2018).

Grand Rapids, MI 49548

Please help!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I rely on my calls to keep me connected and want to ensure you can rely on your calls as well, VMH101580. Let's take a closer look into what's going on. I did not find any known issues in your area. When did this start? How often do you experience a dropped call? Have you noticed if this happens indoors or outdoors?

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes
Rasta

Can you responde to my post as well?

"Same sudden poor singal strength here as well.  10 years fine...last 3 months garbage.  Can't make or receive a call in my home in a major metro area!  Tech was NO HELP.  MotoX  Pure on Android 7.0.  Funny...I get great service when travelign in Mexico but not 66224 ZIP code."

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having a quality signal is very important, Rasta. I am happy to help. I looked into our known network issues and did not find any in your area. Please note that cellular signal is not guaranteed indoors. Are you having trouble with any other services? Does this impact every call or just specific contacts?

GregL_VZW

0 Likes
njohns66

I have the exact same experience. I moved to Las Vegas a few months ago, and I’m unable to use my phone when I’m at home. I’ve tried WiFi calling, and that doesn’t work either. I work from home, and this is a terrible inconvenience. I haven’t been able to get anyone to help or resolve the issue. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to have the best service possible, and we're here to help. What is your ZIP Code? Also, does this happen indoors and outdoors, or only indoors? BreannaH_VZW

0 Likes
Jollysmith
Enthusiast - Level 1

My Verizon service has turned really cruddy also. I USA to have at least 3-4 bars, now I’m lucky if I get one!!! Calls are dropped all the time. Internet is next to impossible to get. What is their excuse?!!!!

0 Likes
Schronce
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have complained for over a year now. Always get the same result. Signal used to be excellent, now I am lucky if i get signal anywhere. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Schronce, we never like to hear that you've been having trouble with your signal. We want you to get the full value of your service. How has the signal issue affected your service (voice, texting, data)? You mentioned getting results, could you expand on what results you're talking about?

JohnT_VZW

0 Likes
RobbieH1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here, great service for for 10 years, then three weeks ago it went to almost zero! Same experience with service chat (as I can not even call support without dropping out) which was absolutely no help. Going to have to seek out an alternate carrier this weekend...so sad!