Signal strength has dropped to almost nothing to nothing, phone constantly says "Roaming", drop calls. Why?
cmwever

What is Verizon doing?  Are you intentionally lowering the signal to make the phones fail?  Signal strength has dropped to almost nothing to nothing, phone constantly says "Roaming", drop calls.  Why?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Signal strength has dropped to almost nothing to nothing, phone constantly says "Roaming", drop calls. Why?
jav6
Champion - Level 3

What make/model phone do you have?  Where are you having issues, zip code?  What is the description of the location with the issue?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: Signal strength has dropped to almost nothing to nothing, phone constantly says "Roaming", drop calls. Why?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry that you are having some service issues and your signal has deteriorated, cmwever. We are committed to review this issue and explore ways to improve your wireless experience.

When did this issue start?
What is the ZIP code for the trouble area?
Do you experience signal issues in specific places (home, school office) or specific times?

Antonio_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes