Signal strength dropped in last few months
KANDJVH

I have never had any issues with cell phone service from my house, but last few months drop calls and get one bar unless I go outside. Coverage maps have 4G on top of me. My next door neighbor has four bars in her house. LTE is already enabled for voice and data. I use my phone for business from home office, so what can do to fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Signal strength dropped in last few months
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Get a landline phone for the business?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
HODG74

I live across the hwy from Verizon about 100 yards I get one bar in Clinton mo.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@KANDJVH Keeping you connected is our top priority. I just wanted to clarify you're only having these issues inside? Whats the Zip Code? Also do you know anyone else being affected with dropped calls in your area?

JoelD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KANDJVH

Several of my neighbors are having the same issue. I cannot talk cell to cell with a neighbor two doors down. Both our phones drop calls.  I think when we spend over $500 a month for Fios triple package + cell phones I should have to spend more money on a booster or extender.

0 Likes
KANDJVH

NOT have to spend

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you have Fios, why don't you use wifi calling or get a voip landline?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KANDJVH, we want you and your neighbors to have great service. We value your business and you should be able to make calls. Are you having issues with texts and data? Has there been any changes to your home's structure or your neighborhood? What make/model phones do you have?

MarcusS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
KANDJVH

No texting works. It is an issue with calls.  My FIOS router is in my office and it still drops calls when I am three feet from it. There have been no changes to my house or neighborhood. Verizon has always had challenges in the valleys, but my house higher up. It started dropping calls in January.  I do use wifi calling that helps but I also travel two days a week and it makes me nervous about losing 911 location. Not ideal in an emergency. I have an iphone 6s.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
KANDJVH-
My phone is my right arm, so I definitely share your concern. I want to get to the bottom of this together. I sent you a private message to your community inbox. Can you please reply there so we can provide more personalized support?

AmberK_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes