Signal Problem at Pinellas Park
tgpc

Me and my people have a real signal problem at Pinellas Park 33782. We use brand new iphone 7s. Is there a way to solve it? Thx.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Signal Problem at Pinellas Park
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tgpc,

Providing you with superior service is the number one priority here at Verizon Wireless. We are concerned to hear that you are having trouble with your service but we will definitely look into this matter closer for you. What is exactly happening? Please share some additional details so that we can assist you further.

CandiceH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tgpc

The signal level is 1, we cannot hear the callers and they cannot hear us.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate that information tgpc. Has this always been the case at this location? How far away from the area do you have to be before the service improves? Is the issue only happening indoors or both outdoors as well?

CandiceH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tgpc

It has always been like that. I am not quite sure but may be app 1 mile away signal strength is better. This is both an indoor and outdoor problem.

0 Likes