Should i be charged??
TammyMarie
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok so i moved a week ago and do not get very good reception, i get 2 bars if im lucky and verizon is still working on the ticket they did over the phone, but they still charged me for this month even though im not even getting 100% service that im entitled to! My calls always drop, sometimes when ppl call me it just goes to voicemail.. sometimes my text messages dont even send.. how can they charge me with this going on??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Should i be charged??
Ovlo99
Enthusiast - Level 2

thats not right. this is why i like a ATnT betterer. wow. i fell sorry for you.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

TammyMarie wrote:

Ok so i moved a week ago and do not get very good reception, i get 2 bars if im lucky and verizon is still working on the ticket they did over the phone, but they still charged me for this month even though im not even getting 100% service that im entitled to! My calls always drop, sometimes when ppl call me it just goes to voicemail.. sometimes my text messages dont even send.. how can they charge me with this going on??

you can always try getting an external antenna for the phone.

0 Likes
Zehan
Contributor - Level 2
You can have them suspend the line without billing while they resolve the issue, but I assume you want to be able to use the phone in other places until they resolve your issue. I have heard of people getting credits for the interruption of service once resolved.
0 Likes