Should I Switch To The New Unlimited Plan From My Loyalty Plan?
jacobweber2000
Contributor - Level 2

I have an older $60 "loyalty plan" with 2gb, and it included the price of my Galaxy S7 on a 2 year contract.  If I switch to the new $80 unlimited plan, will they jack up that plan by adding on the $40 per month phone purchase?  I might pay $80, but not $120.  Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unlimited plan + phone cost?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It would $100. The $80 already includes $20 for the line access fee. The contract line access fee is $20 higher so it would be $65 for the data and $40 for the line access fee minus $5 for the autopay and paperless equaling $100 or $105 without autopay.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It would $100. The $80 already includes $20 for the line access fee. The contract line access fee is $20 higher so it would be $65 for the data and $40 for the line access fee minus $5 for the autopay and paperless equaling $100 or $105 without autopay.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

It will be $80 per month with paper free billing and auto pay enrollment.

Did you buy your phone with a DPP? You will need to add the monthly cost of the phone plus tax and other regulatory fees.

0 Likes
jacobweber2000
Contributor - Level 2

Ok. Ill stay on my cheaper plan and pay the $10 overage for data, and keep using public wifi for my other devices.  Still cheaper!

0 Likes