Shopping plans
miami9432

This is feedback for Verizon.  I am a 10+ year Sprint customer who is interested in switching, so I came to shop family plans on Verizon's website.  After 10 minutes searching, I finally gave up.  I cannot believe how poorly laid out and confusing your site is.  I was never able to find (quickly) what I was looking for, and that is a simple, basic layout of your plans, and their costs.  I could only find 'more everything plans' but got lost in scrolling, options, and the inability to find the family options.  I give up.  It will probably be 10 years before I come back.  And before you write me off as a computer novice, I manage web interface design at a Fortune 50 company.

I also tried to find a simple email address to contact Verizon to share my feedback, but your 'contact' features are again very confusing.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Shopping plans
Not applicable

Ha ha let me answer your last part first. Just like Sprint there is no email option. So that should have not been an issue.

Now to the shopping for a plan, the system starts with devices. It makes sense to start with devices, just like the Sprint site I am at right now with another window open. After you select a device it then went into plans, then accessories and finally check out. Was very easy.

It was very easy at Sprint as well. I liked where under devices it allowed you to toggle between full price and contract price.

So it had to be the browser you were using, or you tried to jump ahead in the shopping cart system.

Go back and try it again, or stay with Sprint. Sprint has many great things coming for their customers and future customers. The new Vision and the upgraded 4G over the 3G you and others have now and pay 4G prices for.

Why jump ship now? You put up with lousy service for 10 years now want to leave after suffering out the worse when its slated to get better.

Good Luck

B33
Legend

In the 3 later Quarter's of this year we should know how the service is going to be.. If they Verizon can go and move forward with the plans they laid out last year.. Voice services should increase and speeds will hopefully increase..

0 Likes
kayleeates
Contributor - Level 1

stay where you are at or shop AT&T even tmobile Verizon thinks it has no competition and can charge what it wants .wait until they decide to have better prices

0 Likes