Shipping Materials question
tdur
Enthusiast - Level 1

On 9/28/2014, at a Verizon store, I placed my order for iPhone 6 Plus.  While doing the paperwork for the new phone, plan, etc., we took care of the trade-in paperwork for my old iPhone 4 since at that time, I only had until the end of September to submit for the promotional trade-in offer.  That same day, I received an email that my shipping materials were on their way, and the email included the submission date, submission ID, trade in device and appraised value.  To this date, 10/11/2014, I have yet to receive my shipping materials.  The new phone is supposed to be shipped to the Verizon store the first part of November.  So, my question is; since I ordered the new phone at the actual store, will my trade-in shipping materials come into the store or will they eventually ship to my house?  And because I have not received the new phone yet, is that why I haven't seen the shipping materials yet?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Shipping Materials question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tdur, congratulations on your upgrade to a new iPhone 6! You can send a request to our Trade in team to remind them to send you shipping materials here: http://vz.to/1cbRAbP

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes