Share everything sucks
jsc88

I switched from Sprint to Verizon about 2 years back when the iPhone became available with unlimited data. I am now ready for an upgrade and I can't keep my unlimited data. To boot Verizon charges a $30 upgrade fee, seriously Verizon you want me to pay to sign another 2yr contract with you. I knew that Verizon had terrible customer service before I came over, but there new contracts really are the cherry on top. Needless to say I will not be renewing with Verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Share everything sucks
Not applicable

Upgrade fee announced 8 months ago. The unlimited data changed was announced 6 months ago. See ya later. By the way At&T And Sprint will charge you a $36 upgrade fee when it comes time for you to upgrade. T-Mobile is getting rid of upgrades altogether and makes you pay full price. So enjoy.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Sprint also will charge you $18 to call in to change devices anytime. I laughed at my friend when he told me that. That's the first time I have ever heard something like that, but it's always like that for them.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Tidbits wrote:

Sprint also will charge you $18 to call in to change devices anytime. I laughed at my friend when he told me that. That's the first time I have ever heard something like that, but it's always like that for them.

So say if my phone breaks and I have to use a temp phone that will cost me $18 and then when I get my phone back that's another $18? Sign me up! I guess they have to pay for that "unlimited" data somehow.

Tidbits
Legend

Exactly that lol

0 Likes