Re: Shame shame Verizon.
Not applicable

Your missing the point. Verizon is carrying just the 16GB for now. No one knows if the 32/64 Gb will become available in the future.

In one part of your post you state you have unlimited, hence my reply of paying full price which you said you would do but didn't like. I understand your statement. You then mention overages totalling $110.00-$250.00 which confuses me in that you have unlimited so paying full price equates to what you would pay on a lesser GB plan. I understood.

I am also looking at the rant of not having the same choice as AT&T or TMobile which yes I knows there is no unlimited with AT&T and TMobile has limited markets for now. But they are building out.

I am not trying to tell you how to spend your money. I am reading what you wish verizon offered versus what you will have to buy and be obsolete in a few months.

I often times post quickly but don't mean to upset you. I also check out my information and post links when I have to.

0 Likes
RonSwanson
Enthusiast - Level 1

HAHA are you getting mad?

So this went from a personal rant to now a hit piece.

Entitled? I was mad at several things there. But only entitled to what get what I pay for. But I've accepted that and there are ways around it. So why don't you just talk a walk b/c you were unable to respond to this original post and it content.

Yes honesty..Army values. Tracking.

So congratulations. You have failed to address the point of this topic and resulted to the Red Herring tactic. Which is quite honest. Also for someone who points fingers at someone else you sure do think highly of YOURSELF.

So Go ahead and post something else that is irrelevant to the topic.

Good thing you don't live in a glass house.

0 Likes
verizonmoderator1

>> MODERATOR COMMENT:  Due to the number of violations and personal attacks, this thread has been locked <<

0 Likes