cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Set up Promise to Pay, still incurred late fee?

StoneFranog
Miembro

So, about a week ago, before the end of the payment period, I set up a promise to pay for today (the start of the new payment period). Well, the bill last month apparently carried over to this bill and then I incurred a late fee for not paying within the 5 days.

I specifically set up a promise to pay to prevent this. Is a late fee to be expected even if I use promise to pay?

0 Me gusta

Re: Set up Promise to Pay, still incurred late fee?

Ann154
Expert

Call financial services. 866.266.1445

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Re: Set up Promise to Pay, still incurred late fee?

joey2007ua64
Novice

How to Pay Bill FAQs | Verizon Wireless

2. What is a promise to pay?    

• Una promesa de pago es el compromiso de pagar una cantidad indicada, en una fecha determinada, para evitar actividades de cobro. Puedes configurar una promesa de pago en Mi Verizon en la página Establecer un plan de pago desde el navegador en tu smartphone, tablet o computadora.

7. Will a late fee still be assessed if a payment arrangement has been scheduled?    

• Se aplicará un cargo por pago atrasado si el pago se recibe después de la fecha de vencimiento. Una promesa de pago no evitará el cargo por pago atrasado.