Service quality is poor - 1 bar and repeatedly drop calls.
MICHEA13

I am in 19087 zip code on at [removed] .   Service has deteriorated badly in recent months.   What to do?

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Service quality is poor - 1 bar and repeatedly drop calls.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MICHEA13, hearing that you're experiencing service issues in the 19087 zip code greatly concerns us and we'd like to help get this matter resolved. Just a few questions for you so we can initiate troubleshooting. Which of your services are affected? Are other Verizon customers affected? - RobertC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
MICHEA13

It seems that other VZW customers in my office have issues, too.

Mike

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MICHEA13, it's important to us that you have reliable service. Thanks for this heads up. How's service when you leave your office. Do you experience issues indoors, outdoors, or both? Are you having issues with calls, text messages, or accessing data on your phone?

LasinaH_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MICHEA13

The quality on cell phone calls is poor in my office. When I leave the office it is better.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MICHEA13, we want things to get better for you on our network. Based on the details that you've provided, this may be an isolated issue inside of that building structure. Have you powered your phone off/on since this issue started? Which make/model phone do you have?  

LasinaH_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes